Hello guys, today we will give the instruction that how to unlock bootloader on all Motorola devices /phones, we will do this action using fastboot tool, if you want to root your device then first you need to unlock the bootloader of your Motorola device. So guys, lets we start and follow these steps carefully you will do this whole process in just 10 to 12 minutes. Before start charge your battery to 30% to 35%.
Steps to Unlock BootLoader on All Motorola Devices
- First of all download and install Motorola USB drivers to your computer.
- Now enable the USB debugging on your phone, if you don’t know that how to enable USB debugging then just follow this, Go to Settings of your Android Phone, now scroll down to developer options and find the USB debugging option and tick on it, and the USB debugging will b enable by this simple step. But if you are using android 4.2 or above android version then the developer options can be hidden, so you can t see this then just follow this step to show it. Go to settings and enter in about phone at the end of options, now tap build number 7 to 10 times and you will get the developer options in your phone setting menu.
- Now shut down your Motorola device.
- Now press and hold volume down key and power button, after 5 seconds leave the power button but keep hold volume down button, it will on the mobile phone and you will enter into boot ADB mode.
- Now connect the Motorola smart phone with your computer /PC.
- Click here to download minimal ADB and fastboot tools, after downloading just install it on your computer, and launch it.
- After this step you will watch CMD window open on your computer.
- Now give this command in the CMD, fastboot devices and press enter, it will verify the connectivity of your mobile phone connection to your computer, and it will show all connected devices with computer.
- Now enter this command in the DOS window, fastboot oem get-unlock-data
- It will show the unlock string, you need to copy that string, and paste it into a notepad file.
- Now remove all spaces and enters from this data string in notepad, and copy this unlock data string and open this website Motorola Unlock Bootloader Official on this website you need to click on Next button and log in to your Motorola account, if you don’t have account, please create it first.
- Paste the unlock data string in field no# 6 and accept their terms and conditions and click on submit request to unlock.
- After a short time you will receive the unlock code email by Motorola on your registered email, so go to your email inbox and copy the unlock code, and again go to the CMD and paste the code here and press enter.
- After this step you will see some process on your android Motorola devices and after a short time it will be end and your phone will be restart.
- After the start up of your phone you will see a message on screen that your bootloader has been unlocked, and it confirms that you have unlocked the bootloader of your Motorola device.
Thank you for reading this article and you can also read here How to root Motorola Moto Maxx, and if you want any help regarding this so contact us any time and leave your comments below.