Today in this post we will tell you that how you can unlock the bootloader thorough fastboot tool on all sony xperia mobile phones by your computer easily, so just read this method here carefully and apply it on your device. Unlocking the bootloader will remove your all personal data from your mobile phone like photos, videos, games app, take a backup of your device before applying the method below.
Unlock BootLoader on Sony Xperia (All)
- Press *06# on your phone and get your IMEI number of your device and write down it on any page or on notepad of your PC / computer.
- First of all download the USB drivers of sony xperia on your computer, click here to download the drivers and now install these drivers on your computer.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone / device, you can follow this step to know how to do USB debugging on your sony xperia phone, go to your android phone setting, now tap on developer options, now go to USB debugging, and click on enable or check the sign of good, the debugging has been enabled on your device. (If you can’t find developer options in your phone setting then follow this step), Go to android setting, tap scroll down and tap on about phone and find the build number and tap 6 to 9 times, and you will get the option.
- Now just power off your smart phone properly.
- Now hold press volume up key and connect your sony xperia mobile phone with PC / computer by USB cable.
- Now click on this link, http://developer.sonymobile.com/unlockbootloader/ and select the model of your phone from the menu of this website press continue button. It will redirect you to next page, here you will put your email address and accept their terms and conditions and click on submit.
- Now to go your email service website and login to your email address that you have entered in the Sony website, in your email account you will get an email from the Sony and in this email you will found a link, just click on it and you will be on a page where you will find a box where you will paste your sony xperia phone’s IMEI that you have noted in the first step, again accept the terms and conditions and click on submit and you will get the unlock code here, now just copy this unlock code and save it on notepad of your PC.
Download and Install Minimal ADB & FastBoot Tools
Click on this link and download the minimal ADB and FastBoot Tools on your computer and install these tools.
- After installation launch these tools and it will open a CMD window, and here you will command this line “fastboot devices” and it will verify the connection of your sony xperia device with your computer.
- Now command this line in CMD “fastboot -i 0x0fce oem unlock 0x (your unlock code without these brackets)” and press enter button.
Now you have unlocked the BootLoader in your Sony Xperia device, we hope you enjoyed this tutorial and learned this method. If you have any question about this process then just leave your comments below, we will answer as soon as possible.