Today in this tutorial we will completely guide you that how to unroot Samsung galaxy core GT-I8260 latest android smart phone with some simple and easy steps and we will use the ODIN tool to perform this action. If you device has bricked and have any stuck problem like boot stuck issue so this tutorial is useful for you also, you can UN-brick your Samsung galaxy Core GT-I8260 mobile phone by the help of this article.
Specs and Features of Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8260
It is a very good, smart and fast mobile phone model of this company with a low price, like its camera, processor and ram, weight and design everything is awesome.
- Display: It has 4.3 inches touch screen with the 16M colors and 480×800 pixels display resolution.
- Camera: Its rear camera has 5 mega-pixels result, with 2592×1944 pixels, with the features of auto focus and Geo tagging, LED flash light, touch focus, and also has a face smile detection feature.
- Processor Ram CPU Memory & Operating System: This Samsung galaxy Core GT-I8260 has android operating system with the version 4.1.2 that’s also called jelly bean, it has dual core 1.2 GHZ cortex processor, and the GPU is adreno 203. Its internal disk space or memory is 8 GB and it has 1 GB Ram.
- Battery: 1800 MAH battery
Requirements to Root Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8260
- First of all you have need to download stock Rom for your country,
- After the download of stock Rom now you have need to download the ODIN tool, you can download this tool from this link > Download ODIN
- From that page you can download all versions of Odin tool but we will recommend you the latest version of this tool because it is bugs-free and not have any issue and we also tested this unroot tutorial on the latest version.
- Download the Samsung USB drivers for your computer.
- Windows Computer: this tutorial of un-rooting will work on just your windows computer, if you are using, Linux, Mac, android or any other platform then do not follow these instructions, because we are using the Odin flash tool in this tutorial and this tool is work just with windows computer.
- Check Device Model Twice: before starting this Unroot process just make sure that you have the same model number of Samsung galaxy core GT-I8260, you can check the device model number in the setting of phone and select the about phone option, and here you will read the model number of your android smart mobile phone.
- Battery Level: 30 to 40 percent battery level required.
Steps to UnRoot Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8260
Guys we have told you the specifications, features of this android smart phone and also told you the requirements to unrooting the device now it is time to take action to get un-rooted of your galaxy core GT-I8260, now you will read some simple and easy steps below to perform this action.
Risk Disclaimer: If your device gets any problem during this process or after this process you will be responsible for that issue, AndroidsDNA.com will not be responsible for any kind of issue in your android smart mobile phone.
- First of all download the stock Rom firmware; link has given in the requirements paragraph above, just download it for your country.
- Unzip this downloaded package and place it on your windows computer desktop.
- Now Download the Odin flash tool, download link has given above in the requirements paragraph.
- Also extract this Odin flash tool on your windows computer desktop.
- Now open the Odin flash tool from your desktop.
- Now power off your Samsung galaxy core GT-I8260.
- Now we need to boot mobile phone in download mode, then we will connect it with our windows computer.
How to Boot in Download Mode: Just hold and press Power + Home + Volume Down buttons for 4 to 6 seconds.
- If you’re smart phone show a warning message then just press the volume up button to skip it, after this step your device will be booted to the download mode.
- Install the downloaded Samsung USB drivers to your windows computer.
- Now you have needed to connect your mobile phone with your PC by using a USB cable.
- After connection of your computer and android smart phone, the Odin tool will detect your device and it will change the COM port color. (It will confirm the successful connection of your PC and phone).
- Now click on the PDA or AP button in the Odin flash tool and browse the extracted firmware stock Rom file from your desktop.
- Now just click the start button. (No need to change the default setting of Odin flash tool).
- After some minutes you will see that process has finished and after the end of the process your Samsung galaxy core GT-I8260 device will be unrooted successfully.
Check Root Status: After completion of this process you can verify the root status of your device with root checker app, you can easily free download this app from Google play store. Follow the link to download this application > Root Checker App
So guys, you have un-rooted your device successfully with these easy and simple steps, and you can perform this all action in just 10 to 15 minutes, but if you are facing any problem to this do action then you can contact us any time, and we will help you free of cost, and you can also leave your comments below to ask any question. If you have un-rooted your device then also leave your comments in the comments box below to encourage us to write more for you.
Buy Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8260 Cases online in cheap price with free home delivery, these cases could be used for GT-I8262 phone also, just follow this link to buy. Buy Link