In a previous post we have told you that how you can root your Samsung galaxy J5 (J500G) model but in this post we will tell you that how you can unroot this latest smart phone with the help of your windows computer and Odin flash tool, by the un-rooting you device will be reset on the factory setting and it will also remove all the problems or issues which you are facing after the rooting process. So guys now follow the simple unrooting instructions below for your smart phone.
Requirements to Unroot Galaxy J5
- Download and install Samsung USB drivers on your windows computer, (skip it if you already installed).
- Download the stick Rom file, just click here.
- Download the famous flashing tool Odin Flash. You can download the latest version of this flash tool from the link.
- Windows computer and your J500G model device, Check your device model number before start, you can check it by following this instruction below.
Menu > Setting > About Phone > Model Number…
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Smart Phone
- Extract the downloaded stock Rom file on your computer’s desktop.
- Extract the downloaded Odin flash tool on your desktop also.
- Now open the Odin flash tool on your windows computer.
- Click on PDA and browse and select the stock Rom .IMG file that you have extracted on your computer’s desktop.
- Tick the option (enable) of F. Rest and Autoboot options in the application.
- Uncheck the option of repartition.
- Now shutdown your Samsung galaxy J5 (J500G) android smart phone and boot your device into download mode, follow the instruction if you don’t know how to boot into download mode to your device.
Instruction: Press and hold volume down + home + Power buttons until you see a warning message on your mobile phone screen, and press volume up key to by pass this warning message and you will be entered in the download mode.
- Now it is time to connect your device with your windows computer by using a micro USB cable.
- Now just click on the big START button in this opened application.
- It will start the flashing the stock Rom in your device and you will see a process window on your computer screen, and it will be finished in just 4 to 5 minutes and you will see a PASS message in the Odin and your smart phone will be rebooted to normal mode automatically.
So guys now your Samsung galaxy J5 has been un-rooted successfully and you can check the root status of your mobile phone by installing any root checker app from the Google play store. If you have any problem or want to ask anything regarding Unroot this mobile phone please comment below and our team member will reply you as soon as possible.