A complete CM 12.1 android lollipop Rom now enjoy by the users of the Galaxy Grand G7102 thanks for the developer of this software we do not think that Samsung has releases this app for his latest firmware update for this phone but now at least you can enjoy a custom Rom with the help of this ROM your every thing is working in your phone with the help of this app your phone is go faster. If you want to your phone and you don’t know so don’t worries about this you are in the right page here I given the method to root your phone step by step easily. With the help of this app you can update your phone.
If this is your first time that you install the custom Rom so I tell you some important points that you need before the installations.
- First safe the back up of your personal data if during process your data losses so don’t worry use the backup and restore your data.
- Enable USB debugging mode in you device it can be doing by following method (Settings<>Developer options.
- Install the drivers in your PC. After this process unlocked your boot loader.
- Make sure that you have a 60% of charge in your phone because if during process you mobile off in the middle of process so in the result your device breaks.
Step by Step Instructions:
- Download the AICP of your smart phone in your computer.
- Connect your smart phone to your PC with the help of data cabal and transfer the file to your device.
- Disable your device from your computer and then switch off by pressing the volume down and power off keys to get your phone into recovery mode.
- After this process open the command prompt and type the following commands.
fastboot flash boot boot.img
- After this process enter and type the following commands.
- Now boot your phone into recovery mode after this select a full data wipe use the power button to select every thing in the recovery mode.
- Now go to advanced in CWM and select the wipe dalvike cache. After this go back to menu and select the zip install now confirm that installation is begin.
- After the installation reboot your device it will takes a few minutes.