Hi guys, in this post we will tell you that how to update Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G to Miui 7 easily and officially, this is not a much long or difficult method, as you know we use short and easy methods to root or upgrade devices so this is also a short and easy method, and we will guide you that how to do this with step by step. So if you want to update your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 device to the latest released version of Xiaomi operating system Miui 7 (that is based on android 5.1 lollypop) then follow the steps given below, this operating system was released August 19.
Redmi Note 4G is a good android mobile phone that has 2 GB ram with 1.6 GHz processor, and it has a great rear camera of 13 mega-pixels, Its screen size is 5.5 inches with 1280×720 screen resolution display and has removable 3100 MAH battery.
Update Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G to Miui 7 (Android 5.0)
We will upgrade our phone to Miui 7 that is an official update by Xiaomi so there are no chances to any loss and you will not lose your mobile phone warranty. I am giving below some phone requirements below; make sure you are following these things.
Battery Level: Your Redmi Note 4G to 70% to 80%
Disk Space: Your Phone should have 800 to 900 MB free disk space (because the update file is big in size)
Update Redmi Note 4G on Android 5.0 Lollypop
- Download the Official upgrade package from Website, Click Here
- Now extract the download package file and move it to your internal storage memory of your phone / device under folder name Downloaded_rom.
These instructions are different for Miui 6 and 5 users, so we will tell the detailed instruction for both users.
Miui 6 Users Instructions to Update
- First of all go to your android settings and check the updates, if any upgrade is available then update it, if not then leave this step.
- Now go to select the menu from the update app and choose package upgrade.
- Now select the file from your phone’s internal memory that you have downloaded from the official website.
Miui 5 Users Instructions to Update
- Go to update app and check updates, if available then install it, if there is not any update ignore the step.
- Now go to menu from upgrade app and Downloaded_rom file from your device internal storage.
Now it will take some time to flash this upgrade, after a short time it will be completed and it will ask you to reboot your redmi 4G note device and select reboot.
After reboot your device will be restarted and you will see the updated version of android 5.0 lollypop (Miui 7) from Xiaomi. So guys this method was very easy and short and it will not take your much time. If you have any question comment below.