If you want to have great Android smartphone with full metallic body equipped with great hardware, then Xiaomi Mi4 is perfect choice for you. The said smartphone comes with 3 GB of ram, powerful enough processor to run almost all Android games and apps, great camera and huge battery.
If you have messed with your Mi4 software and it is now giving annoying errors, then best way is to install the stock rom on it again. Thanks to developer named Ivan, who has shared the latest Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Stock Xiaomi Mi4 Rom with us that you can easily download and install by following our easy to understand guide.
Download Xiaomi Mi4 Stock Android 5.0.2 Lollipop ROM
I have spent good time to research and then write this step by step tutorial. Now I expect you to carefully read the tutorial first and then follow it on your Xiaomi Mi4 smartphone.
- At first, you need to download the CWM Recovery for your Xiaomi Mi4 smartphone.
- Once the zip is downloaded, transfer that to your phone internal memory using Xiaomi Phone Manager (English).
- After that, open the Settings app on your smartphone and go to Updater.
- When Updater app is launched, press the menu button on your Xiaomi Mi4 smartphone and choose “Select update package” option.
- Browse for the transferred CWM recovery .zip file on your phone memory which you have transferred in step 2.
- When installation is completed, reboot your smartphone.
- Now download Stock Android 5.0.2 Lollipop from your Mi4 from here and place the zip file on your desktop.
- Transfer the download Stock Android 5.0.2 Lollipop zip file to your Mi4 smartphone.
- Now turn Off your smartphone and reboot it to recovery mode. For that, go to Tools –> Updater. Press the menu button there and choose “Reboot to Recovery Mode”.
- Now select “System1” in system.
- Next select “Wipe data/factory reset” and confirm that.
- Choose “Wipe cache partition” option.
- Once done with above, select “mounts and storage” and then “format/system” option.
- Choose “Install zip from SD card”. Browse for the transferred zip file of stock Android 5.0.2 Lollipop custom ROM.
- Now installation of stock Android 5.0.2 Lollipop on Xiaomi Mi4 will start and it will take few minutes.
- When the installation is completed, go back to main recovery menu and select “reboot system now”.
Now you will experience Android 5.0.2 Lollipop on your Xiaomi Mi4, thanks to this guide.