I have some new news for the users of Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 now a day you can update your device to the latest android 5.1.1 lollipop it’s not a matter that company did not release the latest android OS for these handsets but thanks to AICP ROM team for the providing of this custom ROM which is based android 5.1.1 lollipop and which it is comes with great and good performance AICP is one of the famous and popular custom ROM like Omni ROM and CyanogenMod, the good quality of this custom ROM is LCD density changer and this ROM also brings the latest features too. If you want to install
- Before starting the process you need to safe the backup of your data if your data loss during the rooting process then use the backup of the data and restore your data.
- Unlock your boot loader, enable your USB debugging in your device it can be don by following method (Settings<>Applications<>development<>USB debugging) tick in the box to enable it.
- Ensure that you have a 55% charge in battery because it is careful for your device.
- Download and install the drivers of USB in your computer.
Step by Step Instructions to Installation of Android 5.1.1 AICP Lollipop Custom ROM on Galaxy S4 LTE I9505
- Download the android AICP custom ROM file in your computer.
- Connect your device to your PC with the help of data cabal. And then transfer the file to your device that are you saved in your device.
- After this process disconnect your device to your PC and off it and boot it into recovery mode. Hold the volume down and power off keys to on your device into recovery mode.
- Now your device is in CWM recovery perform wipe data>factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache. Now go back to menu and choose the install zip.
- Navigate the android AICP custom ROM zip file select the ROM zip and start the installation.
- After the installation reboot your device it will takes a little time.
That’s now you completed the process.