Sony Xperia is a new and high quality smart phone this device is use a lot of people. Android update does not provide this smart phone. But now it’s not a problem you are in the right page here I given the construction to update the Sony Experia with the help of custom ROM. The android lollipop ROM is a custom ROM and it has a lot of features like keyboard, Boot animation, system UI, android wallpapers, launcher, etc.
- First safe the back up of your personal data if during process your data losses so don’t worry use the backup and restore your data.
- Download and install the drivers of Sony Experia in your PC.
- Enable USB debugging mode in you device it can be doing by following method (Settings<>Developer options) tap on the build 4 to 6 times.
- Make sure that you have installed the CWM recovery in your smart phone.
- Make sure that you have a 60% of charge in your phone because if during process you mobile off in the middle of process so in the result your device breaks.
Method to install the android lollipop on Sony Xperia C:
- Before the starting of this process download the Xperia C Lollipop ROM package and extract it in your PC.
- After this process connect your device to your PC and transfer the file to your device. then unplug your device from your computer and boot it into CWM recovery mode it can be don by following method hold the volume down and power of buttons.
- Now you are in recovery mode and then click on wipe Data/factory Reset. After this process click on install and select file to begin the flashing process. After this process reboot your device.
- Now you will see the first boot setup options and doing this method for second and third setup.
- After flashed all the setups reboot your device that’s now you successfully finish the process.
Read Also: How to Install CWM Recovery on Sony Xperia C