Sony Xperia Z1 is one of the most famous and good device this device has a luck device that have received android m developer builds. A couple of weeks this release is for Sony and now we already have full running builds from the team of free Xperia. These builds has any other custom ROM and can be flashed the same way. Note that first that these builds is highly recommended so this is not for daily use. With the help of this custom ROM your phone would be better if you want to install it in your phone so you are in the right page here I given the method step by step.
Before the staring of the installation you have to need some operations here I given that you need.
- First save the backup of your personal data if during process your data loss so restore your data backup.
- Enable your USB debugging mode, it can be don by the following method (Settings<>about phone<>tap on build 5-6 times).
- Make sure that you have 55% battery backup in your phone because if during process your device off in the middle of process then the result your device breaks.
Step by Step installation:
- Download the AICP android 5.1.1 custom ROM for your smart phone.
- Connect your device to your PC with the help of data cabal. Transfer the file to your device.
- Disconnect your phone t o your PC and switch off your mobile now boot into recovery mode. This can be do by following method hold the volume down and power off buttons.
- Now go back to recovery menu and chose the install zip. Now using the power button select the ROM zip and confirm the installation to begin.
- After completed the installation reboot your device. It’s lying a little time.
[Now you successfully update Galaxy Note 3 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop via AICP custom ROM]