AICP custom ROM brings 5.1.1 lollipop to galaxy S4. The Samsung Galaxy did not update this AICP to lollipop OS now and also want to do not update this device in the future. This custom ROM brings many features this AICP runs smooth and fast. If you want to do this process then you are in the right page here I given the instructions step by step. This is not release by Samsung it is just a custom ROM which requires the recovery.
- First you have to save the backup of your data if during the rooting process your data loss restores your backup.
- Enable your USB debugging mode in your smart phone, It can be don by following method (Settings<>about phone<>tap on build 5 to 6 times.
- Make sure that you have a charge of 70% in your battery it is careful for your device.
- Download and install the drivers of your smart phone.
Step by Step Instructions:
- Download the AICP of your smart phone in your computer.
- Connect your smart phone to your PC with the help of data cabal and transfer the file to your device.
- Disable your device from your computer and then switch off by pressing the volume down and power off keys to get your phone into recovery mode.
- After this process select perform a full data by selecting wipe data factory reset.
- After this select the wipe cache partition and then go to advanced in the CWM and select the wipe dalvik cache.
- Once done this process then go to menu back and select the zip and confirm the installation is begun.
- After the installation reboot your device it will takes a little time.
That’s you complete the process.