By installing free Xperia Cm12.1 custom ROM on your device now you can experience latest android 5.1.1 lollipop. This custom ROM brings a lot of features its runs very smooth and fast. You can use it as a driver daily it is reliable the Xperia team has works hard to brings out a stable ROM for users if you want to do this process so you are in the right page here I given the instructions step by step. This is not an official update of Sony firmware.
- First safe the back up of your personal data if during process your data losses so don’t worry use the backup and restore your data.
- Enable USB debugging mode in you device it can be doing by following method (Settings<>Developer options.
- Install the drivers in your PC. After this process unlocked your boot loader.
- Make sure that you have a 60% of charge in your phone because if during process you mobile off in the middle of process so in the result your device breaks.
Step by Step installation:
- First download the file in your computer for your device.
- Connect your smart phone to your PC with the help of data cabal and transfer the file to your device.
- Disable your device from your computer and then switch off by pressing the volume down and power off keys to get your phone into recovery mode.
- Now you are in the ClockworkMod Recovery, Now select a full data wipe select the every thing by pressing the power button.
- Go to advanced and then select wipe dalvik cache, For the CWM recovery.
- After the installation go to back to menu and select the zip installation.
- Select the file and and confirm the installation after the installation reboot your device.