The latest smart phones has come with the best features and support for the applications that are available on the Google Play Store and there are thousands of the best applications that are needed and required to use by the people all across the world. The Samsung mobiles provide the best configurations and performance to the users and they can really enjoy the best features of the Samsung Galaxy note 10.1.
The users that love to use applications that are not allowed to use and get the permission of the application it need to root the device to support the application without any permissions of the android system. Some of the common uses of the root process is installing custom ROM or upgrade to the latest android version of the smart phone.
Here in this page we provide the complete step by step guide of the Rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. it is the best to enjoy the latest performance of the android system easily now follow the steps and get the work done.
- First of all download the Root bundle of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 from the link.
- Now download the Odin flashing Tool from the internet and save it to the computer and save it on the desktop of the PC. If the Odin bundle is not working install any other application of the Odin in later versions.
- Download the USB drivers of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 from the official site of the Samsung to connect your smart phone to the computer.
- Your smart phone should have Bootloader unlocked to install the root on the device.
- This Odin application only runs on the Windows PC and you can use it easily on the PC and it won’t work on Linux or MAC users.
Step by Step Rooting of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P602
- First of all download the Root package from the internet and save it on the desktop of your computer.
- When the download completes extract the zip files into the folder and save it on the desktop that is easy to load into the application.
- Now install the Odin application from the folder and it will complete the installation and the shortcut will appear on the desktop of the PC as UI.
- Now open the Odin application and now reboot your smart phone into the Download mode. For the download mode press and hold the Volume Down key+ home key+ Power ON for few seconds until the menu appear on the screen of the device.
- Now connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with the computer and the Odin application will analyze the device and will turn the color to yellow or blue it means the device is connected.
- When it is done easily click on the PDA button to load the root files into the application and navigate to the folder to load the file.
- When the files loading are completed click on the Start button in the Odin application to start the installation and flashing the device easily.
- The installation will flash the CF-Root file and it will allow you the grant of the android applications now.
- The installation and flashing will take few minutes to complete and a Pass message will appear on the screen when it is completed.
- The device will reboot as after the installation completes and will start normally in few minutes.
Now it is done with rooting your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and the users can check it as well by installing the Root checker application that is available on the Google Play sore and now you are free to install any of the application without permissions and requirements as well. So enjoy the best features of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and keep in touch for more android updates as well.