Huawei is trying its best to capture Android market share by releasing budget Android smartphones on regular basis. Honor 3C is one of the company attempt to compete with likes of Samsung and Xiaomi.
Huawei Honor 3C has got everything according to its price like a gigantic 5 inch IPS display with resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, 8GB of internal memory and 2GB of RAM. Apart from that, the smartphone is packed with 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor and 8 Mega-pixels of camera. For video calling, the phone comes with 5 MP of secondary camera and Android 4.2.2 Jelly bean out of the box.
There are many reasons to root your smartphone and ability to install custom ROMs is one of them. To solve your problem we’ll guide you step by step to Root Huawei Honor 3C so you can install root apps and custom roms on it.
Before you proceed with our tutorial, please read few important points below:
- This tutorial is only meant for Huawei Honor 3C. Don’t experiment it on other device otherwise you might end up bricking your phone.
- You phone must have 70-80% of charge remaining.
- Most important: Backup your important data like SMS, Contacts etc.
Guide to Root Huawei Honor 3C [Step by Step Tutorial]
So you have decided to root your smartphone? Right, just follow the simple steps below:
- Download HiSuite from here and VRoot tool from here.
- Extract the downloaded files.
- Now install the Hi Suite tool on your computer.
- Now you need to enable the developer mode on your phone. For that go to Settings –> About Device and repeatedly tap on “Build number”.
- Once developer mode is activated, go to “Developer Mode” menu and turn on “USB Debugging”.
- Now connect your Honor 3C smartphone to your computer via USB cable.
- Open the VRoot tool and click on green button you see there to start the rooting.
- At the end of rooting process, you will get confirmation.
That’s it. Now simply reboot your Huawei Honor 3C smartphone and enjoy installing root apps. If you have any question, let us know and we’ll get back to you.