Hello guys here is the guide for you how to root Lenovo K900 android smart phone, if you have Lenovo K900 android smart phone and you are looking for to root your Lenovo K900 android smart phone if you do not know the method and you are worrying about it then do not worry about it here is the method to root your Lenovo K900 android smart phone in a simple way. So follow my guide carefully and do your job by your own risk.
Some features of Lenovo K900 android smart phone:
This phone has a screen of 5.5 inches, this device has 2.0 GHz dual-core processor along with 2GB of RAM and the device runs on 4.2 jelly bean operating system.
Advantages of Root Lenovo K900
After the rooting process you can install custom ROM’s, custom recoveries, remove pre-installed system applications, it boosts your device speed as well as it increases the battery life of your mobile.
Disadvantages of Rooting your Lenovo K900
after the rooting process your device warranty is no longer so before starting the process thick about it well.
Requirements to Root Lenovo K900
- First of all, raise your device battery level up to 70 % because if in the mid of the process your device gets shut down then it will interrupt your device so be careful about it.
- Back up your device data and save it in a safe place don’t worry it will not disturb your data but it is better to keep back up of your data.
- Enable USB debugging mode in your smartphone by if you don’t know the method then follow this path go to setting > Developer options > USB debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in your device settings, then enable it go to settings > about phone tap on it for 5 or 6 times to enable it.
- Now download drivers for your device here is the link you can download from this link > Download USB Drivers
- now install it in your computer by doing this you will able to connect your device to your computer.
Related Article: List of android phones under 100$
Method to Root Lenovo K900 Android Smart Phone
- To get started the operation first of all, you have needed an app for it here is the link you can download the app from the given link > King Root
- Now connect your mobile to your PC using a suitable cable if you did not install the drivers properly king Root will download it automatically and install it.
- After the installation you will get the message Lenovo k900 normal mode. Root Status: No, click on the “Root” button to begin the rooting process. Now wait for a couple of moment it will take several minutes once it finished you will get the message “Root Succeeded”
That’s now you completed your operation to check your process simply find any root checker app and check it out. Thank you.