In the last post we had told you the rooting method of X Pure XT-1575 but today in this post you can learn here that how to root Motorola Moto X Play XT-1562 latest android smart phone. We will do this rooting procedure with TWRP recovery tool on your windows computer. This handset this the latest android smart phone device at this time and it has very good specs and features and reviews also on the internet.
It is a LTE supported touch screen android mobile phone with the weight of 169.0 grams, it has 1.7 GHZ processor with 2 GB ram and 16 GB internal ROM / memory of this device Motorola Moto X Play XT-1562. It has a very good option of 2 SIMS / mobile connections and both options are nanoSim, and one of its best features that it has 21 mega-pixels camera and it is a great camera to take high quality and definition pictures.
Requirements to Root Motorola Moto X Play XT-1562
- Before starting charge your android smart phone device to 40 to 50 percent battery level.
- Unlock the BootLoader of your device.
- Required Files: SuperSU, Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tools, TWRP Recovery
- You can download all these applications or tools from this page, and also you can read that how to unlock bootloader here.
Steps to Root Motorola Moto X Play XT-1562
Now we are going to start the rooting process and you should read these steps carefully, but keep in mind one thing that if any problem occurs in your android device during this process of after this process you will be responsible for that, AndroidsDNA.com is not responsible for any kind of damage.
All the credits go to VACHE from XDA developer who created and launched the TWRP recovery tool, and also thanks for you chainfire who developed the SuperSU application tool.
In this process your phone data will not loss, like your contacts, galleries, images, pictures, videos etc will not be deleted so you have no need to take a backup before starting the root Motorola Moto X Play XT-1562 android smart mobile phone.
- First of all you have needed to unlock the bootloader of your device. Just follow the link > How to unlock BootLoader Motorola Devices.
- Download the SuperSu tool in your computer and after download complete just move this file to root of your smart phone. To download the SuperSU just follow the link > Download SuperSU
- Now you Download the Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool, to download this tool just visit this link > Download Minimal ADB and FastBoot
- After downloading this tool just install and setup it on your windows computer, if you don’t know that how to install of setup it you can just follow this link for instruction > How to Install Minimal ADB & FastBoot
- Download TWRP recovery tool from this link > TWRP Recovery, You can use any other custom recovery also like CWM etc but we are using TWRP recovery in this tutorial post.
- After download complete of this recovery file just rename it to recovery.img
- Now copy this Recovery.img file and go to the minimal adb and fastboot installation folder in your c: drive / program files, and paste the file here.
- Now in the same folder just look for maf32.exe file or py_cmd.exe and open it.
- It will open a dos (CMD) window on your computer, and here you will give the commands to your phone.
- Now connect your Motorola Moto X Play XT-1562 android smart phone device with your windows computer by using a USB cable.
- Now give this command in that DOS or CMD window on your computer, “adb devices”. This command will show the all attached or connected device with your computer so you can verify the connectivity of your device by this command in this CMD or DOS window.
- Now just enter this command in the window, “adb reboot bootloader”. This command will take your cell phone into adb boot mode mode.
- Now give the last command, “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img”. After this command you will see a process on your Motorola Moto X Play XT-1562 android smart phone device, actually this command will install the TWRP recovery on your mobile phone device in a short time.
- After this installation of this TWRP recovery tool on your device you have need to boot your mobile phone into ADB Mode. So just follow this method to get ADB mode > hold press the volume down button and power button also for 5 to 6 seconds and release the power button but do not release the volume button until you see the ADB mode on your device.
- Here in the ADB boot mode you can scroll by pressing volume down button, and for selection you can use the volume up button, so now here scroll and select the recovery, and it will boot you to TWRP recovery mode.
- Here you will see an install button, just tap on it and install the SuperSu application tool that you have moved in the root of your phone memory in initial steps.
- Now you will see a process on your mobile phone screen, and after some minutes the SuperSu will be installed now you should reboot or restart you Motorola Moto X Play XT-1562 android smart mobile phone device.
- After restarting just to menu of your mobile phone and here you will see a new application installed that’s name will be SuperSU, this application on your menu is confirming that you have successfully rooted your Motorola Moto X Play XT-1562 device.
Optional Step: if you are in doubt then you can check the root status of your mobile phone device by root checker apps, just download this root checker app from the Google play store and install it on your device and it will confirm the rooting status of android device.
So guys, this was the complete tutorial post with step by step instruction to root your Motorola Moto X Play XT-1562 latest android mobile phone device with the help of windows computer, USB Cable, TWRP recovery, SuperSU application and minimal ADB fastboot tool, but guys if you have any problem let me know by leaving your comments below I will help you as soon as possible.