LG G4 H815 is a new and good quality device if you have this device then you will be happy to listen that now LG G4 root is available if you have this device and you want to root it and you don’t know the method then don’t worry you are in the right page here I given the instructions step by step after the rooting process you can change the partition of your device and you can do many things in your device.
- Before starting the process you need to safe the backup of your data if your data loss during the rooting process then use the backup of the data and restore your data.
- Unlock your boot loader, enable your USB debugging in your device it can be don by following method (Settings<>Applications<>development<>USB debugging) tick in the box to enable it.
- Ensure that you have a 55% charge in battery because it is careful for your device.
- Download and install the drivers of USB in your computer.
Step by Step instructions:
- In your phone unlock your boot loader first without these you can’t do the process.
- Download and install the TWRP recovery plug your device with the help of cabal to your PC and then transfer the file to your device.
- Now boot your device into recovery mode launch the command prompt and open the TWRP recovery where you save.
- After this process type the following command.
ADB Reboot Recovery
- Now your device is in recovery mode tap on install Navigate the super SU file and then click the swipe to confirm flash option.
- Now you appear a successfully SMS and then reboot your device it takes a little time.
That’s now you complete the process of Root of LG G4 H815 using Chain fire’s SuperSU Root Tool successfully.