How to root Oppo F5 without using Pc or laptop, if you are looking for it and you did not know the method then don’t worry about this is very simple, and you are in the right page, here I am going to show you how to root your Oppo F5 without using Pc or laptop, so follow my Guide step by step and complete your operation very safely by yourself.
Specification & Features of Oppo F5
This device is come with octa-core processor, it has 4GB of ram and it has a 32 Gb internal memory so that you can store a lot of data inside it and 256 GB via a micro SD card, this device is very famous for their camera specially for selfies it has 20 megapixel of front camera and 16 megapixel of back camera.
Advantages of rooting your device:
There is no disadvantage of rooting your device after the rooting of your Smartphone you will be able to use all the hidden features of your device, you can install custom ROMs, blocking adds in any app change skin for your android, it will boost your Oppo F5 speed and battery life, after the rooting you can add external storage and many more.
This is very important to note it, first of all, make sure that you have a battery life of 70% in your device it is very notable point for safety because if in the middle of your operation your device get shut down it may interrupt your Oppo F5 that is why it is important, back up your data it will not disturb your data but it is better to backup it.
Read also: How to Root Oppo A71 without Computer
Step by Step Guide to Root Oppo F5 without Pc
- For the rooting of your device first of all you have to nee app here is the link from this link you can download the app for the rooting of your device, King Root
- After the completion of download now install the app in your device when the installation is complete you will be see the icon of KingRoot app in your Smartphone,
- If you receive a message like Google installation block message then take the following steps,
- If you have not been set before “install blocked “, will set a reminder, as the steps in the following figure, if you have set up before, skip this step
- Now click on install to start installation when it is complete open the file,
- Now you will be see try it option just click on it to enter the main interface after then get now option will be appearing just click on it to start rooting,
- Wait for a moment when it is complete then restart your Oppo F5.
Related Post: Latest Mobile Phone 2018 – Great Opportunity Ahead
That’s how you completed your task in easier way using my guide, now if you want to check your successful rooted operation then go to Google play store and search for any rooting checker just download it and check your process.