Oppo Find 7 is great smartphone which is packed with very impressive hardware and offers tons of new features to users. Apart from powerful 2.5Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, the latest Oppo flagship comes with gorgeous 5.5 inch 1440×2560 display, 3GB of RAM, 13 Megapixel of camera and 32 of internal memory.
To make sure the phone performs at its peak and never runs out of power, the company has included 3000mAh of battery to fulfill this beast power demands. The phone comes with new Oppo technology that charges the battery very fast. If you’re owner of this great Oppo Find 7/7a smartphone and want to root to to get maximum out of that, you have landed on right page. Follow our tutorial to root this device.
Please note rooting your Oppo Find 7/7a will voids its warranty. So be careful while following the steps as a mistake can be very dangerous.
So if you have decided to update your smartphone, its time to go through some pre-requirements of this process.
- The most important thing is that your phone should be fully or at-least 75% charged.
- Second you need to enable USD Debugging on your device.
- Another most important thing: make sure you’ve backup of all your data like SMS, photos, emails, contacts etc.
Guide to Root Oppo Find 7/7a Smartphone
Below is our easy to follow tutorial to help you root Oppo Find 7/7a smartphone and install CWM or TWRP custom recovery on that.
- First of all install the Oppo Drivers on your PC from the phone partition.
- Download AndroidSDKSlim and unzip it.
- Download TWRP and put that in the “platform-tools” folder which you got after unzipping the AndroidSDKSlim package.
- Download Stock Recovery Mod and put that in the “platform-tools” folder.
- Download SuperSU 2.0.1 and put that n your phone internet storage. Do note unzip that, put that as it is.
- Turn off your phone. Now press “Volume UP + Power” buttons until you see “fastboot” on your screen.
- Now plug your phone to your computer and open command prompt inside the “platform-tools” folder.
- Write “fastboot devices” and hit enter. As soon as you do this, you will see “your phone product code” fastboot (without commas).
- Now write “fastboot flash recovery twrp-x9077.img” and hit enter (without commas). After few seconds you will see “OKAY”.
- The TWRP is successfully installed on your Oppo Find 7/7a and now we will root that phone. For that, again turn your phone off.
- Press and hold “Volume Down + Power” to enter to TWRP Recovery menu.
- Pick install and browse for the SuperSU zip file you have transferred to phone at start. Once done with that, reboot your phone.
- Now your phone is rooted and you can confirm that by checking the SuperSU app.
That was all about rooting Oppo Find 7/7a. If you have any question, contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.