The sonyxperia tablet z may late a little bit to a tablet party but it’s a great device, it has a 1.5GHz of quad-core krait Cpu, it has 2GB of RAM, and a long 10.1 inch IPS display and 8MP camera the device was released this may. If you have Sony xperia tablet z and you want to root it if you did not know the method then you are in the right place here is the guide after the reading of this guide you will be able to root Sony xperia tablet z by your own risk, so just follow my guide step by step and make it real.
Requirements to Root Sony Xperia Tablet Z
- These instruction is very important before starting rooting process,
- First of all, make sure that you have enough battery life in your device for the process, “minimum 60 percent of battery life” rooting process take some time that is why it is important if you don’t care about it may disturb your device,
- Back up your important data and save it in a safe location if you lost your data so you can regain it,
- This procedure may work on both locked and unlocked bootloaders,
- Make sure that you are running firmware 10.1.C.0.370 or 10.1.1.A.1.307; do not try this on any other firmware version as you may end up bricking your device.
Here is the link you can download the file from this link > Download Files
Step by step to Root Sony Xperia Tablet Z
- First of all, enable USB debugging in your device for this purpose go to settings>development and click the USB debugging checkbox.
- Check Unknown sources in your device go to settings>security> and click on Unknown sources check box it is for installation of apps.
- Connect your device to your PC using a suitable cable, if there is problem of USB drivers then install it let them do so before you continue.
- Extract the file that you have already downloaded in your pc when it complete just launch the app in your PC
- From the extracted folder double click on ‘runme win.bat’ to begin the rooting procedure,
- The procedure is now started now wait for a couple of moments it will take several minutes to complete
- Now wait for your device to reboot completely and exit the DoomLoRd program.
- After the reboot your device has been completely rooted now enjoy all the new and hidden feature of your device,
That’s now you completed your process using my guide now if you are not sure about your process that you completed or not then you can check it for this follow the method go to google play store search for any root checker app download it, after then install it in your device and then check it ought.
You finished now thanks for reading my article this may helpful for you “have a good day”