Google Nexus 6 is a new and high quality smart phone, this device has 6 inch HD touch screen display which is powered by 2.7 GHz processor with 3 GB RAM. It has 13 mega pixel cameras which are used to take an images and videos in a high quality.
Google Nexus 6 device is very good for the young generation, If you have the Google Nexus 6 and you want to add some new features to your smart phone then you need to root it, here I given the rooting procedure step by step, it’s very easy.
- First you have to save the backup of your data if during the rooting process your data loss restores your backup.
- Enable your USB debugging mode in your smart phone, It can be don by following method (Settings<>about phone<>tap on build 5 to 6 times.
- Antiviruses that are in your computer disable it because it interrupts the rooting process. Now you can move forward.
Step by Step Instruction of root the Google Nexus 6:
- Before starting download the Nexus root and install it in your Pc. After this process connect your smart phone to your Pc, with the help of data cabal.
- After this process you will a message and asking for you to download them. Now press the download plus update all Dependencies. After this process Google Nexus toolkit will open (full driver installation guide-Automatic + manual).
- A new window will open and then select the step 3 then under the Step 3 click the Universal drivers.
- After the installation of drivers in your computer under the unlock boot loader click the unlock.
- After the unlocking of your device click on root option. If you want to a custom recovery then tick the box and click on root. The toolkits do all the necessary things to root your smart phone and install the custom recovery.
- [That’s now you finish the work]