Samsung mobiles are the best selling smart phones of the world that people are highly interested in the features and the reliability of the smart phones. The Samsung mobile company holds the best position over the market in the world and they launched many of the smart phones to the market as well as for the interest of the people. All of the Samsung galaxy smart phones are the best with the features and performance as well as it has the support of the any application that need to have greater Android version.
Recently Samsung mobiles had launched the latest android version 5.1.1 lollipop for the Samsung Galaxy E7 smart phone. All of the users of the Samsung Galaxy E7 users will get the official notifications of updating their android version to the latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with build number E700HXXU1BOJ7. All of the users that can’t wait for the official android version they can easily follow the guide and get the latest version of the android 5.1.1 Lollipop on the smart phone.
- First of all take the backup of all the personal data of the smart phone before starting the installation on the Samsung Galaxy E7 smart phone.
- Download the USB drivers of the Samsung Galaxy E7 to connect your smart phone to the computer easily.
- Make sure that all of the antivirus applications are disable in the device that interrupt the installation of the android version 5.1.1 Lollipop.
- The USB Debugging mode should be enabled before proceeding to the installation. To enable USB Debugging go to Settings> developer options> enable USB debugging mode.
- The custom Recovery will be replaced with the stock recovery during the installation.
- Fully charge your smart phone or at least 80% charge will be requiring for the installation.
Step by Step Guide of installation of Android 5.1.1 on Samsung Galaxy E7
- First of all download the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and Odin3 v3.107 for the Samsung Galaxy E7 from any of the page of the internet.
- After the installation completes extract the files and save it on the computer on the desktop.
- Now reboot your Samsung Galaxy E7 and boot into the Download mode.
- For the download mode press and hold the Power On key+ Volume Down + Home key and then select download mode in the menu given.
- Now connect your smart phone to the computer and the Odin software will recognize your device and a message will be shown on the screen says added.
- After connecting your smart phone to the computer open the Odin and click AP button that will ask for the file to load. Easily load the downloaded file from the desktop folder to start the process.
- Uncheck the Re Partition option in the Odin software and then easily click on the next button to proceed to the installation.
- The installation will start and will take few minutes to complete the process on your Samsung Galaxy E7.
- The smart phone will restart automatically after the installation completes and will show the pass message on the screen when it open normally.
This is done with the installation of the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on the Samsung Galaxy E7 and the users can now enjoy the best features and the best performance of the Samsung Galaxy updated version to the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
We hope that all of the users of the Samsung Galaxy E7 will find this guide helpful and great to update their smart phone to the latest version of the android and they will enjoy their latest features a lot. Stay in touch for more updates about the android software and enjoy it as well.