Galaxy S3 I9300 is a good quality device from its manufacturer it may no longer receive Android OS update support. But now these devices can be updated with the help of Euphoria OS custom ROM and it is based on AOSP and galaxy S3 I9300 users update this custom ROM if you want to update your device then you are in the right page here I given the instructions step by step easily.
- Before starting the process you need to safe the backup of your data if your data loss during the rooting process then use the backup of the data and restore your data.
- Unlock your boot loader, enable your USB debugging in your device it can be don by following method (Settings<>Applications<>development<>USB debugging) tick in the box to enable it.
- Ensure that you have a 55% charge in battery because it is careful for your device.
- Download and install the drivers of USB in your computer.
Step by Step Instructions:
- Download the Euphoria OS ROM file in your PC. Connect your device to your PC with the help of data cabal.
- Download Google Apps
- Turn off your device and boot it into recovery mode. Hold the volume down and power off buttons and turn on. Now your device is in CWM recovery performs wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvike also by navigating to Advanced < >wipe dalvik cache.
- After this process go back and select the zip file. And then select the Euphoria OS custom ROM .zip and then select the ROM.zip file using the power key and begin the installation.
- Install the Google app by repeating these steps and then reboot your device after the installation.