Resurrection remix is now available for HTC One X. Resurrection Remix is a new and popular custom ROMs which has a lot of features you can do anything in your smart phone with the help of this resurrection remix. There is no news about it that what day it release if you have this device so you can update it with Google’s latest android. If you have this device and you want to install the resurrection remix in your device so you are in the right page here I given the method step by step easily.
- First safe the back up of your personal data if during process your data losses so don’t worry use the backup and restore your data.
- Enable USB debugging mode in you device it can be doing by following method (Settings<>Developer options.
- Download and install the drivers of HTC One X in your computer.
- Now root you’re your HTC One X with latest version of custom recovery file like TWRP. Now unlock your boot loader.
- Make sure that you have a 60% of charge in your phone because if during process you mobile off in the middle of process so in the result your device breaks.
Instruction to Update the HTC One X to resurrection remix custom ROM
- First download the resurrection remix file in your computer and save it.
- Now connect your phone to your PC with the help of data cable, and then transfer the file to your device.
- After this process transfer the boot.img file to your PC. After this process turn off your device in and boot it into boot loader mode.
- Then on your mobile by holding the volume down and power off buttons.
- Now your device is in fast boot mode. Now select the boot loader option.
- Now in CWM recovery select wipe data to perfume full data wipe. Then wipe cache partition.
- Now go back and select the install zip. And then start the ROM installation process.
- After the installation reboot your device this may takes a little time. That’s now you completed the process.