AICP means as Ice Cold Project on desire HD that started and then evolved into a mature ROM the best community during July Xperia Z2 will be updated to android 5.1.1. Lollipop but now you can do this by your hands early did you want to do this so you are in the right page here u given the instructions step by step easily. It is not the official release of Sony it is just a custom ROM which requires the custom recovery.
- First safe the back up of your data if during process your data loss so restores your back up and got your data again.
2) Download and install the drivers of your device, after this process connects your device from your Pc. make sure that you have enabled the USB debugging mode in your smart phone.
3) Ensure that you have (55%) of charge in your battery because if during process your mobile turned off then the result your device breaks.
4) Disable antivirus that are in your computer because it interrupts the process.
Instructions to Update Xperia Z2 to Android 5.1.1 AICP Lollipop Custom
- Download the AICP of your smart phone in your computer.
- Google Apps
- Connect your smart phone to your PC with the help of data cabal and transfer the file to your device.
- Disable your device from your computer and then switch off by pressing the volume down and power off keys to get your phone into recovery mode.
- After this process open the command prompt and type the following commands.
fastboot flash boot boot.img
- After this process enter and type the following commands.
- Now boot your phone into recovery mode after this select a full data wipe use the power button to select every thing in the recovery mode.
- Now go to advanced in CWM and select the wipe dalvike cache. After this go back to menu and select the zip install now confirm that installation is begin.
- After the installation reboot your device it will takes a few minutes.