Sony Xperia is a new and high-quality smartphone this device is used by a lot of people. Android update does not provide this smartphone. But now it’s not a problem you are on the right page here I have given the construction to update the Sony Experia with the help of a custom ROM. The Android lollipop ROM is a custom ROM and it has a lot of features like a keyboard, Boot animation, system UI, android wallpapers, launcher, etc.
- First, save the backup of your data if during process your data loses so don’t worry use the backup and restore your data.
- Download and install the drivers of Sony Experia on your PC.
- Enable USB debugging mode in your device it can be done by following the method (Settings<>Developer options) and tapping on the build 4 to 6 times.
- Make sure that you have installed the CWM recovery on your smartphone.
- Make sure that you have a 60% charge on your phone because if during the process you mobile off in the middle of the process so in the result your device breaks.
Method to install the Android lollipop on Sony Xperia C:
- Before the start of this process download the Xperia C Lollipop ROM package and extract it from your PC.
- After this process connect your device to your PC and transfer the file to your device. then unplug your device from your computer and boot it into CWM recovery mode it can be done by following the method of holding the volume down and power of buttons.
- Now you are in recovery mode and then click on wipe Data/factory Reset. After this process click on Install and select file to begin the flashing process. After this process reboot your device.
- Now you will see the first boot setup options and do this method for the second and third setup.
- After flashing all the setups reboot your device that’s now you successfully finish the process.