The Moto E is a new and remarkable smart phone which have a low price and was released in the year of 2015, and here you can learn how to root and unlock it.
It has a 4.5 inch HD touch screen display which is powered by a 2.1 GHz processor and 1GB RAM, it has 8 GB internal storage too as well as has 5 mega pixel camera which is used to take images and videos. If you have a Moto E smartphone and you want to add some new apps to your phone then you have to root your phone here I have given the rooting procedure step by step.
- Before starting the process you need to save the backup of your data if your data is lost during the rooting process then use the backup of the data and restore your data.
- Unlock your boot loader, and enable your USB debugging in your Moto E device it can be done by following the method (Settings<>Applications<>development<>USB debugging) and ticking the box to enable it.
- Ensure that you have a 55% charge in the battery because it is careful for your device.
- Download and install the drivers of USB in your computer.
How to Unlock Boot Loader
- With the help of data cabal connect your device from your computer and open the toolkit app.
- Click the check Moto E device and your smartphone should be listed if not install the drivers.
- Click the generated string, Doing this process it will reboot your smartphone in Fast mood and the website will be open. Then log into the site.
- In the toolkit copy the string and paste it to the site and click (Can my device be unlocked?)
- After this if it says yes then the request unlock key will appear at the bottom. Then select I agree and click on the request unlock key.
- Copy the key and paste it into the application. Now click the Unlock to Unlock the boot loader of your Moto E device.
How to Root Moto E 2015
- After the unlocking of your device, it’s leaving very little time to root your Moto E smartphone.
- With the help of data cabal connect your Moto E device from your PC and open the toolkit app. After this moment your smartphone is listed in the app, click the recovery button.
- Wait for some moments your device will be rooted with a custom recovery.