ZTE BLADE Q is release in October 2013, It has 4.5 inches of screen, it has 4 GB of internal memory and supports up to 32 GB micro SD card, it has 1 GB of RAM and 1.3 GHZ dual-core Cortex A7 FM radio Bluetooth Wi-Fi etc. if you have ZTE BLADE Q and you wanted to root it, you wanted to improve your device so you are the right page here is the guide for you follow my Guide step by step and do your job by your own risk.
Before starting the process:
This is very important instructions so keep in mind for safety purpose,
- Make sure that you have enough battery life for the rooting operation, if in the mid your mobile get shut down It may disturb your ZTE Blade Q android smart phone so keep your battery life up to 50 percent
- Disable antivirus if you have in your mobile
- Check unknown sources in your mobile for that go to settings> security> check unknown sources
- Back up your data and save it in a safe location,
Increase battery life, boosts the speed of your ZTE Blade Q, now you can install custom ROMs, it changes the skin of your device theme, there is some hidden features you can use it now, keep in mind after the rooting of your device your mobile warranty is no longer. So think about it well before starting the process.
Requirement for Rooting ZTE BLADE Q
- For rooting of your ZTE Blade Q you will need an app for it called FarmaRoot here is the link you can download this app from the link http://www.gogorapid.com/download-farmroot-versions/
- You will need USB drivers for it to connect your device to computer here is the link for the USB drivers http://www.gogorapid.com/lg-usb-drivers/
Method to root your device step by step:
- First of all, enable USB debugging in your device setting>developer option,
- Download farmaRoot and transfer the file to your ZTE Blade Q you have antivirus then disable it because it disturb your app here is the link you can download it from here FramaRoot Application
- Now select the file you have already saved in your device and install it your ZTE Blade Q before this process if you have not check the unknown sources then check it to install it.
- After installing the go to app just open the app and select supers option and then select “Boromir form the below option”
- Now wait for a couple of moments It will take several minutes when it is finished you will
- Receive a confirmation message, that’s now your completer the operation now just restarts your device to complete all of your tasks.
Now you have finished your all process if you want to check your successful operation then go to play store and download any root checker install it in your ZTE Blade Q Android smart phone and check your root operation if there is yes then enjoy.