Samsung mobiles are the most well liked smart phones that people enjoy the features and the applications of the handset. Recently the Slim Lollipop Custom ROM is launched for all of the old flagship Samsung devices and Galaxy Note 3 LTE N9005.
This update is mainly based on android 5.1.1 Lollipop and many of the new features for the Android OS users as well. The update is rolled out and the users will automatically get the notification to update their version to the latest but still if any of the users want to install the update manually so here we provide the complete step by step tutorial of the installation just follow the easy steps and get your upgraded version easily.
- Make your device fully charged before processing to update
- Download the USB drivers for the Note 3 and install in the computer
- Backup all of the personal data from the device before starting the process.
- Enable USB Debugging mode in the device and unlock the boot loader in your device
- Download Slim Android 5.1.1 ROM and save in the Computer
- Download Google Apps as well.
Step by Step Tutorial of Installation:
Step1: Download the software of the device named Slim Android 5.1.1 Lollipop custom ROM and save it on the desktop of the computer.
Step2: Connect your device with the computer and mount USB storage
Step3: transfer the downloaded files to the SD card and then unplug your device
Step4: Reboot the device in Recovery mode and press Power ON and volume up key to start in Recovery mode.